Wireless Video Security System is Easy to Setup and DIY Installation without any Video Cables. True Plug and Play. Connect the NVR and Cameras with Power Supply Provided. Connect the Mouse to NVR. Connect PC/TV monitor to NVR with a VGA/HDMI Cable. Connect the Router LAN Port to NVR WAN Port with Network Cable Provided. The Video will Show Up. This system does not come with hard drive. Assembling a 3.5 inch SATA 500GB to 2TB hard drive is necessary.
IP66 Super Waterproof Grade and Dustproof, Durable Outdoor Weatherproof Casing no Matter Windy or Raining. Install the Cameras Outdoors or Indoors to Keep your Home or Business Safe. All Cameras are Designed to Withstand Severe Weather Conditions (-50°F to 122°F).
1 x 4-Channel 1080P NVR with 2TB Hard Drive
4 x 720P Bullet IP Cameras
4 x 10 Feet Power Supply (12V-1000mA) for Cameras
1 x 3.3 Feet Power Supply (12V-2000mA) for NVR
1 x Mouse
4 x Screw Bag
1 x User Manual
4X Warning Sign
(Be Sure to Have a TV or PC Monitor to Display Camera Picture, a VGA or HDMI Cable for Monitor Connection, a WAN Router To View Video Remotely and Hard Drive for Recording Video)
Pls Note, the NVR Supports 4TB HDD Maximum.The Size of Hard Drive is 3.5 inch. 2TB can Record around 25 Days.
New Hard Drive Should be Formatted Before Using. Don’t forget it.
If HDD is Full, the New Recordings will Automatically Overwrite the Prior Recording.
- Image Sensor: 1/4″ Color CMOS
- Image Resolution: 1280*720P
- Lens: 3.6mm Lens
- Night Vision: 100Ft (30m)
- Minimum Illumination: 0 Lux (IR On)
- Weatherproof: Yes
- Power Supply Input: DC12V-1000mA, Output:100-240V
- Networking Protocol: UPNP, SMTP, PPPOE, DHCP etc.
- 4CH 1080P Wireless NVR Recorder , Full 1080P Recording and playback.
- HUAWEI Hisilicon 3520D Processor and Embedded Linux Operating System
- Support Video Preview/Recording/Playback/USB Backup
- Support Android/IOS/Pad/PC Remote View
- 1 SATA Port, Up to 4TB Each, 1 USB 2.0 Port
- Power Supply Input: DC12V-2000mA, Output: 100-240V
- Cameras will auto-pair with NVR, no need to hook any video cable between them. Plug power supplies of each camera and NVR into power outlets nearby.
- You need a TV/PC monitor and a VGA/HDMI cable. Then connect TV/PC monitor to NVR with a VGA/HDMI cable, then image will appear on screen.
- NVR should be hook up into router with Ethernet cable if you need remote access.
- 1T surveillance HDD is pre-installed for around 26 days of 4CH cameras’ continuous recording. HDD will overwrite automatically when it’s full.
- Please contact us if you need assistance for extending wifi range.
- If you need motion detection applications, please set them up properly by adjusting motion sensitivity, area and time to avoid false trigger such as plants blown by the wind.
- Audio and PTZ function are not supported.
- Please read the user’s manual and test cameras’ wifi signal before installation.