NOTE: This device operates at 868.4 mhz Z-Wave frequency. Please make sure that you have a Z-Wave controller with the same frequency. This frequency (868.4 mhz) is used in CEPT countries, Europe, the EU, China, Singapore, South Africa, UAE, Qatar, Singapore
Home Center Lite
Home Center Lite is an extremely compact controller using a web based and featuring graphic interface for simple programming. Control your house through a broad range of native apps, voice control by Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa or Apple Siri and Messenger. While creating Home Center Lite, we applied proven solutions used in our Home Center 2. Specially designed to your needs, Home Center Lite smoothly integrates with a broad range of multimedia systems and has a vast library of drivers for smart TV’s, IP camera, and other 3rd party devices. Properly compact, Home Center Lite allows you to manage smart home using intuitive interfaces remotely or locally.
FIBARO Home Center Lite is the home automation controller, used to manage the FIBARO system.
- It is a compact version of Home Center 2.
- Can communicate with up to 230 actors and sensors by wireless protocol called Z-Wave.
- Works with graphic and user-friendly interface which allows to control all of the devices and create scenes.
- Uses wireless Z-Wave technology to manage multiple connected devices simultaneously.
- Connect up to 230 devices.
- Compatibile with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa.
- Interface available through web browser or phone app.
- Simple set up and configuration.
- Compatible with range of Z-Wave sensors, actors, remotes, and various IP cameras.
- Low energy consumption.
|Processor||ARM Cortex-A8 (720MHz)|
|Operating memory||128 MB RAM|
|Hard drive||128 MB SLC HDD|
|Power supply:||9-12 VDC (Power Supply included)|
|Network interface:||10/100/1000 Base-T (Gigabit) Ethernet via RJ45 connector|
|Operating temperature:||10 – 40°C|
|EU standards compliance:||RED 2014/53/EU
|Radio frequency:||868.4, 868.42 or 869.8 MHz EU;
908.4, 908.42 or 916.0 MHz US;
921.4, 921.42 or 919.8 MHz ANZ;
869.0 or 869.02 MHz RU;
|Range:||up to 50m (164 ft) outdoors
up to 30m (98 ft) indoors
(Depending on terrain and building structure)
|Dimensions:||90 x 90 x 33 mm|
FIBARO Home Center Lite is much the same as FIBARO Home Center 2. In terms of performance connecting to Z-Wave devices and the number of devices you can connect in your home, there is no difference.
From a technical perspective, there is a list of features that are omitted from Home Center Lite but are available in Home Center 2:
- No LUA Programming – LUA is a programming (scripting) language commonly used in home automation controllers to enable users to create more complex control scenes than supported by the controller’s Scene editor
- No LUA based virtual devices
- No VOIP Communications
- No SATEL alarm system integration
- Limited number of plugins (max. 5)
Furthermore, Home Center Lite can work as a stand-alone Home Center (perfect for house or unit) or as a Slave (via linked gateways). HC Lite cannot work as a Master Home Center like Home Center 2 which is designed for this purpose.
Whilst the Home Center Lite may lack some of the features of its older brother, it is still packed with a lot of power and features in the box. Home Center Lite can also be mounted out of sight due to its compact nature.