This device is available for the following frequencies :
– EU868.4 Mhz (Europe, China, Singapore, South Africa, United Arab Emirates)
FIBARO CO Sensor is an ultra-light, compact, battery-powered carbon monoxide detector, designed to be placed on a wall.
Its high sensitivity allows to detect the presence of the carbon monoxide (CO) gas at the early stage in order to prevent carbon monoxide poisoning. Alarm is signalled with a built-in siren, blinking LED indicator and by sending commands to Z-Wave network devices. Additionally, the device is equipped with a temperature sensor.
Prevent carbon monoxide poisoning with the Fibaro wireless, ultra-light, battery-powered, Z-Wave carbon monoxide detector.
- Compatible with any Z-Wave or Z-Wave Plus Controller
- Completely wireless
- Alarm signalled with a built-in siren and LED diode
- Built-in temperature sensor
- Z-Wave Plus Certified
- Radio protocol: Z-Wave (500 series chip)
- Radio frequency: 868.4 MHz EU
- Power supply: CR123A battery, 3.0V DC
- Lifespan under typical conditions: 8 years
- CO concentration measurement range: 0 – 450 ppm
- Measuring accuracy: ±10ppm / ±5%
- Operating temperature: 0 – 50°C
- Operating humidity: 10-95%RH without condensation
- Alarm siren sound level: 85 dBA at 3 meters (10 feet)
- Alarm response times on default settings: 50ppm 60-90min; 100ppm 10-40min; 300ppm <1.5min
- EU directives compliance: RED 2014/53/EU; RoHS 2011/65/EU; EN 50291-1:2010
- Range: up to 50m outdoors; up to 40m indoors (depending on terrain and building structure)
- Dimensions (diameter x height): 65 x 28 mm
A certified carbon monoxide sensor with exceptional measurement precision. It is able to detect even slightly increased amounts of carbon monoxide, which are enough to affect your wellbeing over time. With higher concentrations, the Fibaro CO Sensor will immediately inform you about a threat. The sensor even works without being connected to the system, so it can continuously monitor the home.
The in-built temperature sensor allows you to adjust the heating and air conditioning with greater precision. It’s as easy as connecting the Fibaro CO Sensor to the system and making use of the measurements it provides. By detecting sudden temperature increases it may also help reveal locations where a fire might start.
An audible alarm will alert you when the concentration of carbon monoxide becomes dangerous. It will signal the sensor’s status and low battery level. Beacuse it is a stand-alone device, working independently of the system – it will save your life even if there is a power cut at your home.