FIB-FGSD-002 Z-Wave Fibaro Smoke Sensor
This device is available for the following frequencies :
– 868.4 Mhz (Europe, China, Singapore, South Africa, United Arab Emirates)
- Almost all of the smoke sensors available on the market were designed with just one objective in mind – discovering potential threats. Hardly any of the manufacturers paid any attention to design. Naturally, smoke sensor is to save lives. However, like most of other sensors, smoke sensor is a device installed in visible places, e.g. on ceilings. That’s why our designers decided to combine uncompromised safety with functionality and aesthetics so much appreciated by our customers. FIBARO Smoke Sensor is a perfect sensor, a trendsetter for our competitors. It’s a device combining beauty with new technology, to protect your home and family.
- Smooth lines, polished surface and small size. Combining these we have got the most beautiful smoke sensor ever made.
- FIBARO Smoke Sensor will let you know of a discovered threat with multi-colour RGB LED diode and built-in sound siren.
- The grille not only looks great but also lets in even the smallest amount ot smoke, allowing for quicker reaction.
- Fibaro Smoke Sensor is probably the smallest wireless smoke sensor in the World. Advanced production technology allowed to significantly minimise the sensor components, making Fibaro sensor the most advanced device of that type available on the market, and our company the leader in the manufacture of wireless smoke sensors.
- These are the words describing Fibaro Smoke Sensor’s grille. At first glance this shiny element may seem to be a piece of jewellery, however it’s one of the most important components of the device. Its perforation lets the smoke into the sensors chamber. The better made, the smaller amount of smoke is needed to discover threat and trigger the alarm.
- Our sensor’s grille is made of top quality material, with huge number of holes in it. Each one of them was electrochemically shaped, so that smoke entering the housing is accurately guided into sensor’s chamber. Detecting fire quickly, FIBARO Smoke Sensor provides ultimate protection, minimizing damages.
- Some materials burn without smoking. That’s why FIBARO engineers decided to include additional protection in FIBARO Smoke Sensor in the form of temperature sensor. If the amount of smoke will not be enough to trigger the alarm, the device will still be able to detect threat discovering a rapid change of temperature caused by fire. Rapid temperature change or rise up to 54oC is enough for FIBARO Smoke Sensor to discover threat and report household members about it. Only this type of smoke sensor provides high efficiency, regardless of what is burning.
- Designing Fibaro Smoke Sensor we did our best to foresee all possible usage scenarios, from powering modes to compatibility with various alarm systems and wired or wireless communication. As a result, you can install our sensor wherever you need it, regardless of whether you can connect a power supply, walls allow for wireless communication, or what type of wired alarm system you have. FIBARO Smoke Sensor will satisfy all your needs.
- Your intelligent home will help you protect your family from fire and other threats. You decide what action Home Center is to take in case of fire, flood or break-in. In case of Smoke Sensor, discovering threat can result in opening roller blinds, opening garage gate and windows, and illuminating safe escape route. You can also manually run a safety scene, performing all life saving actions at a touch of a button in mobile phone or tablet.
- FIBARO Smoke Sensor offers advanced options for configuring sensors sensitivity. Sensitivity may be different, depending one where you install the device. In kitchen, very sensitive sensor could trigger the alarm even when you fry some meat, that’s why it should be less sensitive, helping avoid irritating false alarms. In other rooms, where smoke presence is less likely under normal conditions, sensor should be set to the maximum sensitivity in order to provide the best protection.
- Heat resistant material used to make FIBARO Smoke Sensor’s enclosure protects the device from damage even at 200 degrees Celsius.