Note: This link for EU 868.42MHZFrequency (EU).
FIBARO – Z-Wave Universal sensor FGBS-001
The Universal Binary Sensor is a wireless module that makes it possible to improve the functionality of any sensor with a binary output by allowing it to communicate with the wireless Z-Wave network and the FIBARO system. Moreover, the module allows for wireless communication between the system and the two binary sensors or four DS18B20 temperature sensors.
The Sensor’s main function is the integration of the wireless FIBARO system with the existing wire-based and wireless alarm and measurement systems. As an element of the safety system, the device is transparent for parametric alarm lines.
The Universal Binary Sensor transforms every binary sensor (recognizes two conditions, such as smoke/no smoke) into a wireless sensor. The device is designed to be installed in the housing of a sensor or another device, whenever wireless collection of data from the wired sensors is required. In addition to sensor types like gas, water and smoke detectors, the radio module also integrates more flexible devices, such as alarm and measuring systems, into the smart home. All data from the systems and sensors is collected wirelessly and can be viewed centrally by the user via the user interface for the home automation system in place.
- Supply voltage: 9-30V DC ±10%
- Input: 2 potential-free inputs, 1 digital input 1-wire
- Output: 2 potential-free outputs
- Maximum current carrying capacity of outputs: 150mA
- Maximum voltage at output contacts: 36V DC / 24V AC ±5%
- Operating temperature: 0 – 40 °C
- Number of servicing temperature sensors: 4 Measurement range: -55 C – +126oC
- Operating temperature: -10 – 40 °C
- Radio protocol: Z-Wave Range: up to 30 m in buildings (depending on the construction materials) up to 50m in the field
- Dimensions (height x width x depth): 14.5 x 27.3 x 12 mm