Length: 0.3m 1m 1.5m 2m 3m 5m 7.5m 10m | Style:HDMI Male to Male
The HDMI cable is the newest and best digital video connection on the market. HDMI is the only cable that can transfer uncompressed high-definition video and multi channel digital audio in resolutions higher than 1080p. HDMI cables are convenient because they will allow the transfer of digital audio and video in a single cable, permitting a less confusing mess of wires and a cleaner entertainment center. They are backward compatible to all previous versions.
• 1080p Resolution. Audio Return Channel 3D – 3D is the latest rage for both home theater and gaming.
• Deep Color – The Deep Color feature provides a minimum of 8-bits per color element (24-bits total), providing for a total of over 16 million color variations. x.v.Color – x.v.Color High Definition Audio – HDMI supports a full range of high definition audio types, including SA-CD, DVD-Audio, DTS-HD Master Audio, and Dolby TrueHD.
• Our High Speed HDMI cables – with Ethernet have been designed to meet the performance standards. They are backward compatible to all previous versions.
• HDMI Ethernet Channel – The HDMI cable adds a data channel to the HDMI connection, enabling high-speed, bi-directional communication. Connected devices that include this feature can send and receive data via 100 Mb/sec Ethernet, making them instantly ready for any IP-based application.
• Audio Return Channel – The new specification adds an audio channel that will reduce the number of cables required to deliver audio “”upstream”” from a TV to an A/V receiver for processing and playback. In cases where a TV features an internal content source, such as a built-in tuner or DVD player, the Audio Return Channel allows the TV to send audio data upstream to the A/V receiver via the HDMI cable, eliminating the need for an extra cable.
• 3D Support – The version of the specification defines common 3D formats and resolutions for HDMI-enabled devices, enabling 3D gaming and other 3D video applications.